Scientific Research & Strategic Analysis
'Scientific Research and Strategic Analysis' is targeting to transform Scientific Mehods, Research and Analysis into Real World application, and Formulation of Management Methods into Strategic Management and Governance.
- Real World Analysis - Scientific Model by Dr. Thomas C. Heynen
- Science News
- Industry Research Reports IBIS World
- The only answer lies in diplomacy, by Andrew Sheng June 25, 2014, 12:01 am TWN
- Walter Russell Mead: The Return of Geopolitics
- Geopolitics of Natural Resources
- 19th-Century German Philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer Presages the Economics and Ethics of the Web and Modern Publishing
- Middle East Conflict > The
#Middle #East’s own #30 #Years #War has just begun | @douglaskmurray
- Democracy Causes Economic Development? June 12th, 2014
- The Pacification of Burma, by Sir Charles Haukes Todd Crosthwaite, June 8, 2014
- China Riches Fuel Asia as World Wealth Tops $150 Trillion
- ASEAN unity and the threat of Chinese expansion by Richard Javad Heydarian, 26 May 2014
- Should China Fear Islamic Insurgency? | The Diplomat - Rachel Delia Benaim, May 29, 2014
- Poverty in the European Union: on the increase May 29, 2014
- China Isn’t Overtaking America By MICHAEL A. LEVIMAY 13, 2014
- Bringing Emerging Markets Into the Flow (Border Trade) - Jens Erik Gould May 15, 2014
- Gold and Geopolitics by Dan Popescu - May 12th, 2014
- Where China Meets India: Burma and the New Crossroads of Asia by Thant Myint-U BY Sharon Snodgrass ON 14 May 2014
- A letter from Prof. Sir Halford Mackinder to European leaders on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine Sunday, 9th March 2014 – by
- The definition of capital and the difference between the productivity and the profitability of capital May 1, 2014 merijnknibbe
- Geostrategy of Space (Google)
- Spatial Economics(Google)
- Geostrategy Economic Space (Google)
- China's Rise Likely, But Not Preordained Mar. 6, 2014
- Why The Next Global Crisis Will Be Unlike Any In The Last 200 Years Feb. 10, 2014
- Stagnation by Design by Joseph E. Stiglitz, FEB 6, 2014
- Joseph E. Stiglitz argues that bad policies in rich countries, not economic inevitability, have caused most people's standard of living to decline
- The Hows and Whys of Gold Price Manipulation January 17, 2014
- ‘Fragile Five’ Is the Latest Club of Emerging Nations in Turmoil Landon Thomas Jr. JAN. 28, 2014
- Capitalism vs. Democracy Thomas B. Edsall JAN. 28, 2014
- 2013 Depth of Globalization report in November 2013 - Conversation with Pankaj Ghemawat, IESE Business School Professor, by Neha Thirani Bagri
- Bond Tab for Biggest Economies Seen at $7.43 Trillion in ’14 Anchalee Worrachate Jan 6, 2014
- World Economics from a Historical Perspective Deepak Nayyar, Dec 01 2013
- Are we on the brink of war? Academic sparks debate by drawing comparisons between 1914 past and 2014 present
- India and China Seek Economic Integration Via Burma, Bangladesh Economy, GeoPolitics November 6, 2013
- Will an Integrated ASEAN Region Challenge China? Jan 15, 2014
- ASEAN Single Aviation Market Would Be Major Step Toward Better Integration Jennifer Meszaros, on 16 Jan 2014
- Hong Kong Insists China's Free Trade Zones 'An Opportunity, Not A Threat' Jan. 16, 2014
- Worldwide productivity growth weakened for the third straight year in 2013 Michael Hennigan, Jan 15, 2014
- Will an Integrated ASEAN Region Challenge China? 15/01/2014
- Russia And China Headed For Inevitable Geopolitical Clash – Analysis 15/01/2014
- Europe’s Bleak Energy Situation: Can The US Come To The Rescue? – Analysis 15/01/2014
- India-China Relations: Scenario 2014 – Analysis 15/01/2014
- Globalization - Putting China into Perspective 11/01/2014
- Globalization Management 09/01/2014
- Thoughts from the Frontline - Forecast 2014: The Human Transformation Revolution 08/01/2014
- European Geostrategy’s ‘Audit of Major Powers’: the world’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2014 08/01/2014
- Recommended Readings for Knowledge, Strategy and Mind Set, and Real-World Cognition 06/01/2014
- Globalization Scenario - World Economic Model 06/01/2014
- Discovering the Meaning of Money and Value — A Literacy of the Imagination 06/01/2014
- The 16 Most Expensive Substances In The World 05/01/2014
- The surprising truth about Denmark in the Holocaust 04/01/2014
- The Ticking Time Bomb Under The World Economy 04/01/2014
- GeoCapital Economics - Site launched 01/01/2014
|Is Economics a Science? College Economics Topics | Library of Economics and Liberty
Robbins' most famous book was An Essay on the Nature and Significance of Economic Science, one of the best-written prose pieces in economics.
|Economics of science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The economics of science aims to understand the impact of science on the advance of technology, to explain the behavior of scientists, and to ...
|Economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Economics is the social science that studies economic activity to gain an understanding of the processes that govern the production, distribution and ...
|Yes, Economics Is a Science - NYTimes.com
This saying came to mind last week, when the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science was awarded to three economists, two of whom, Robert J.
|Science & technology | The Economist
In-depth coverage of tech news and issues with full archives. Includes breaking news and forum.
|Science economics: What science is really worth : Nature News
Spending on science is one of the best ways to generate jobs and economic growth, say research advocates. But as Colin Macilwain reports, the ...
|Economics of Science and Innovation - Summer Forum - Barcelona GSE
The discovery of the fundamental role played by scientific research in innovation and economic progress has stimulated the analysis of academic ...
|Economics of Science and Innovation Program - Barcelona GSE
The Economics of Science and Innovation Program ran from 2007-2012 and graduated five cohorts of students (a total of 68 students from 31 ...
|Department of Economics Sciences Po
Laurence Boone (affiliate professor) becomes top economic advisor of ... Sciences Po department of economics and Joint French Macro Workshop ...
|Joint Economics-Political Science Major | Columbia University - Economics
Requirements for the Joint Major in ECONOMICS and POLITICAL SCIENCE. CORE Requirements in ECONOMICS Department. The following 5 ...
ECONOMICS AS SCIENCE