We are the GeoCapital Economics, a team of associated partners and corporations, professionals, experts and academics of different faculties. It's a Scientific Think Tank and Strategic Advisory on Global Macro Economics, Geoeconomics and Wealth Management.
CEO of GeoCapital Economics is Dr. Thomas C. Heynen, a University Lecturer and Guest Lecturer in Global Macro Economics, Strategic Management, Aviation Policy and International Relations. His Curriculum Vitae as follows:
2014 till present End of 2013 Foundation of the GeoCapital Economics, an Advisory with the focus on Global Macroeconomics, Geostrategy and Wealth Management
1991 to 2013 Chairman & Executive Director of Specialist Banking & Management Associates and till 2015 Owner of World Capital Forum.com:
Specialist Banking: Investment & Private Banking; Asset & Risk Management, Wealth & Portfolio Management; Private Placement & Trading Programs; Foreign Exchange;
Management Consulting & Project Development: International Economic Management, Strategic Management & Scenario Research Advisory in Regional Economics & Policy Research, Aviation Economics & Policy, Airport Planning & Airline Strategic Management for Surveys, Feasibility Studies & Master Plans in co-operation with German Aerospace - DaimlerChrysler (European Air Defense Systems, EADS), German Co-operation for Technology and Development (GTZ) and the Deutsche Lufthansa;
2005 to present Special Lecturing on particular topics in below mentioned fields;
1996 to 2005 Senior University Lecturer / Guest Lecturer of International Economics and Management, Program Leader of Economics in the Business Faculty / Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance in Thailand;
Courses taught on masters level in Economics: Micro/Macro Economics, International Economics, Trade & Finance, Industrial Economics, Urban and Regional Economics, Global Economic Analysis, World Economics & Comparative Systems, World Geography & International Relations, Transport Economics, Aviation Economics & Policy; and in International Management: Strategic Management & Business Policy, International Business & Management, Global Comparative Strategies, Business Research, Scientific Methods and Philosophy, Business Negotiations, and Ph.D. Program;
1991 - 1998 Management Consulting in Regional Economics & Policy Research, Aviation Economics & Policy, Airport Planning & Airline Strategic Management for Surveys, Feasibility Studies & Master Plans in co-operation with German Aerospace - DaimlerChrysler (European Air Defense Systems, EADS), German Co-operation for Technology and Development (GTZ) and the Deutsche Lufthansa (LH);
1989 - 1990 Associate Expert - Management and Planning - at the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) in Montreal and Bangkok: Project Assistance and Advisory to Member States of the Asia/Pacific Region; Project Evaluations, Feasibility Studies and Formulation of Project Documents regarding UNDP Projects and the ICAO Regular Program;
1988 Expert on Training in the Air Transport Division of the Commission of the European Union in Brussels: Advisory and Project Assistance on Regional Economic Development and Liberalization Policies to the EU Aviation Sector.
1986 - 1987 One-year Internship at Landesbank of Hesse-Thuringia in Frankfurt prior to the External Commercial Banking Examination in 1987 with the International Chamber of Commerce, Frankfurt, Germany;
1980 - 1982 Internships in Germany during studies with British Petrol AG in Hamburg, Frankfurt Airport Company, FRAPORT AG in Frankfurt; Lufthansa AG in Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Landesbank Rheinland-Pfalz in Mainz;
1983 Master Degree (Diploma) in Economic Geography, Economics, Political Sciences & International Affairs, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
1985 Ph.D. in International Economics and Policy (Aviation), Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
1987 Commercial Banking Examination, International Chamber of Commerce, Germany
- The Development of Air Transportation and its Impact on Regional Markets. Economic Research and Publication, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany, 1981.
- Practical and Political Instruments and Methods of applied Air Transport Policy and Economics. Lecture and Research Publication, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany, 1983.
- The Interdependence between Air Transport Policy, Route Structure and Route Planning in the Air Transportation. Diploma Thesis and Publication, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany, 1983.
- Organizational and Structural Policies for a New Concept in Aviation Economics with Reference to the Aviation System in Europe and North America. Doctoral Dissertation and Publication, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany, 1985.
- Liberalization of Air Transport: The European View. Publication in “Orientierungen” 9/1985 (ISSN 0724-5246) Ludwig Erhardt Foundation, Bonn, Germany.
Route Planning and Route Structure Development in Air Transportation. Research Publication 1986 (ISBN 3-89228-046-0), Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany.
- A New Market Regulation: A Challenge to the European Air Transport Economy. Publication in “Orientierungen” 3/1989 (ISSN 0724-5246) Ludwig Erhardt Foundation, Bonn, Germany.
- Policy and Strategy Formulation on the Globalization Process - Emergence of a New World Economic System. Research Publication in Proceedings to the First Business Conference 2000, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, October 2000.
- Globalization and Re-conceptualization of Culture – Research Paper in Proceedings to the 27th International Conference on World Peace, December 2000 in Bangkok, Thailand.
· Micro- and Macroeconomic Criteria and Parameters for Prognosis Patterns regarding Aircraft Movements at Airports in Saudi-Arabia. Research & Survey for the Airport Consulting of FRAPORT AG, Frankfurt, Germany, 1987.
· Analysis and Assessment of Regional Political and Economic Relations in the Southern Chinese Region with Reference to the Airport Development in Macau and the Air Transport Development in Hong Kong. Economic Research & Survey for the Macau Airport Master Plan, Airport Consulting Department of FRAPORT AG, Frankfurt, Germany, 1988.
· Reservation Systems in the EU-Member States and their Impact on Air Transportation Market. Survey for the European Council, Air Transport Division at the European Commission, Brussels, Belgian, 1988.
· Liberalization of the Aviation Sector within the EU-Member States and the Third Country Regulations. Survey for the Air Transport Division at the European Commission, Brussels, Belgian, 1988.
· For the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO Asia/Pacific Regional Office) in Bangkok, Thailand, 1989 and 1990:
- The Meaning of Air Transportation for the Regional Development of Land Locked Countries in the Asia/Pacific Region. (Survey & Project Formulation)
- The Significance of Air Transportation for Economic and Regional Development. (Research & Survey) - Assessment of Management Functions in the ICAO-Regional Office Bangkok. (Survey) - Deregulation and Liberalization of the Air Transportation Sector in Mongolia with particular Reference to the Privatization of the State-owned Airline. (Research & Survey)
- Regional Economic Development of Cambodia and the Capacity of the National Aviation System. (Research & Survey)
· Regional Economic Analysis and Air Transport Development for the Construction of the European Regional Airport Rothenburg/OL. Feasibility Study and Master Plan in Co-operation with German Aerospace - DaimlerChrysler (European Air Defense Systems, EADS), 1993.
· The Impact of Economic Zones on the Infrastructure System with Reference to Airports and the Aviation System in Lithuania. Economic Development Research on behalf of German Aerospace - DaimlerChrysler (European Air Defense Systems, EADS), 1993.
· Future Economic Development and Perspectives of Economic Growth in Thailand (Survey). Economic Development Research and Consulting for German Investors in Thailand, 1994.
· Regional Economic and Structural Development: Potential Investments in Thailand. Management and Investment Research Report, 1994.
· New Foundation and Organisation of the Tashkent Airport Company. Management Research and Consulting for the German Cooperation for Technology and Development (GTZ) and Lufthansa, 1994.
· Regional Economic Analysis of Hungary for Developing a Regional Air Transportation System. Research Consulting to the General Master Plan for the Civil Aviation Authority of Hungary, 1995.
· Regional Economic Evaluation and Prognosis for the Development of the Regional Airport Meteora, Greece. Feasibility Study and Master Plan for German Aerospace - DaimlerChrysler (European Air Defense Systems, EADS), 1996/97.
· Science and Research Advisory for University Foundation in Thailand, 1997 - 2004.
· The Future Regional and Urban Development of the Ukrainian City Charkow. Feasibility Study and Master Plan for the City Council of Charkow, 1997/98.
· Globalization Management: Policy and Strategy Formulation on the Globalization Process - Emergence of a New World Economic System. Executive Policy Study 2002.
· Regional Research for the Humanitarian Foundation as Non-Governmental Organization for HIV/AIDS Management and Risk Reduction in Thailand. Project
- The Impact of Economic Zones on the Infrastructure System with Reference to Airports and the Aviation System in Lithuania. Lecture for German Aerospace - DaimlerChrysler (European Air Defense Systems, EADS), 1993.
- Real World Analysis towards Efficiency in Management and Production. Thai German Institute, Chonburi, Thailand, October 2000.
- Policy and Strategy Formulation on the Globalization Process – Emergence of a New World Economic System. Lecture at the First Business Conference 2000, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, October 2000.
- Risk Management Method for coping with the Globalization Process. Guest Lecture to Member of the Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, January 2001.
- Effective Communication Strategy in a Crisis Situation. (Management Research). Lecture to the “Investor Relations Seminar” from Asian Business Forum in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2002.
- World Geopolitical Change: Economic and Business Implication. Special Lecture to the Capital Market Academy (CMA) - the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) - Leadership Program, Phuket, Thailand.
Dr. Thoms C. Heynen is also available as a Guest Speaker and Lecturer on the topics of World Economics, Globalization and Strategic Management
- World Economics and Globalization Process
- Global Markets, Regions and States
- Economic Diplomacy and Strategic Management of Globalization
- Executive Policy and Strategy Development
- International Relations and Geopolitical Strategic Management
- Geo-economic Strategies and International Economic Relations
- Economic Risk and Policy Strategy Management
- Global Strategic Trends, Geostrategy and Future Economic Development
- Scenario Management and Policy Futures regarding Finance and Investment
- World Scenario of Globalization and Regionalization
- Cultural Implications of Globalization - World View, Believe and Conception of Man
TO OUR CLIENTS
GeoCapital Economics is advising High End Clients on Global Macro Economics and Capital Markets, Private & Investment Banking, Finance & Funding and Project Evaluation & Development, and Wealth Management through Facilitation of Bank secured Private Placements within the Banking System
As a Team of associated partners and corporations, professionals, Experts and academics of differend faculties we are targeting
- to provide guidance and assistance to principals as private clients and high-net-worth individuals, corporations & institutional investors, banks & funding groups, trusts & foundations, executives & managers, and entrepreneurs through professional excellence according to international banking standards.
- to explore innovative financial solutions and facilitate global investment potential for wealth creation and life quality enhancement by providing global reach and connectivity between capital markets and knowledge driven Investors profiteering from yielding investments.
We are providing Investment and Financial Management Advisory & Capital Market Research Services evaluating Economic Performance & Investment Potential towards competitive and yielding placements on World Markets.
Professional Expertise Summary:
Banking & Finance:
Trading Primary Market, Private Placement, Foreign Exchange Trading, International Capital Markets and Monetary Economics
Air Transport Economics:
Corporate Advisory & Business Management Consulting to Airline & Aviation and Multinational Oil Industries: Aviation Economics & Policy Management Research, Airport Planning & Infrastructure
Global Macro Economics and International Relations:
Economic Strategy and Policy Research and Consulting to the United Nations (UN) and Commission of European Union (EU) and other private Companies and Institutions
HISTORY OF THE SITE
GeoCapital Economics' site is proceeding the services of World Capital Forum.com, which has been 14 years online and terminated with the end of the year 2013. After having successfully passed this decade with the 'institution' World Capital Forum, we felt sympathy to choose a new outfit representing us to serve our clients in same challenging fashion and team spirit as before. We are looking forward to welcome all our ongoing as well as new clients.